Cryptic Sayings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cryptic Sayings

Welcome to the second reincarnation of my first forum website called Criptic Sayings. Yes, I know that it is spelled incorrectly. That's why I fixed it this time. Have fun, and be nice.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
I need help getting the board active everyone. I would really like it if you could invite your friends, family (if you're desperate) and peers. Anyone is welcome as long as they are even slightly mature.

Thoughts from a Chronicler

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Roguework
Admin

Thoughts from a Chronicler Empty
PostSubject: Thoughts from a Chronicler   Thoughts from a Chronicler Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 8:36 am

Hello, I am Ravenwork, and this is my blog. Yes, I will start a blog that I will occasionally post in. If you have something to say as a reply to any of the future posts in this blog, then please send me the reply via PM.

Anyway, to start. My real name is Metiyu Livell Morgan. I am a roleplayer, but I might be a bit rusty now that I haven't done it in a long while. Over the summer of 2010, I started playing a game known as City of Heroes. I've been playing it since July 4th.

Back to top Go down

Thoughts from a Chronicler
Page 1 of 1